24.10.10

Latacunga.


Parque Vincente Leon.

Uncle Keith suggested I try to get my own show.  Some Panic would be good for this town, I reckon.

"Latacunga mas limpia."  Hmmm.

The horribly polluted Rio Cutuchi. 
On Friday night, I was able to move into my new home.  I am living in a downstairs apartment on the north end of town.  Above me live three generations of the same wonderful family.  For those who are interested, some photos of my new digs:
The deck.  In the foreground: the concrete wash basin (for laundry).  In the background: the view on the other side of the Rio Cutuchi (note the landslide).  On the stairs: one of the two resident chickens.  His days are numbered.

What's left of the garden.  And chickens.


Living room as seen from the eating venue.  Doors to bedrooms in background.
The kitchen, with all brand new appliances (including a blender and rice cooker!).

Food, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment